quinta-feira, outubro 18, 2007

Vintage

De há uns tempos para cá tenho o vício de andar a espreitar em locais que vendam coisas destas...
Lately I've been having the habit og peeping in places that sell these articles...

Estes artigos comprei numa loja vintage que abriu aqui perto de mim... e estava lá uma máquina de costura à manivela... que tentação!

These i bought in a vintage shop that opened in the neighbourhood... and there was this beautiful sewing machine... with a wheel instead of a pedal... fantastic... i am tempted!

2 comentários:

LJ disse...

I adore vintage too!! I am most attracted to the vintage glass jars..the ones the oldtimers used for canning. I use them for storing my sewing notions. It's lovely!
Yesterday I found a vintage sewing machine for 3$. Seriously! And it works too! :D
AND some lovely vintage pillowcases for shopping bags! Hooray!!

Chuva disse...

Tão lindo...
Amei, amiga!