domingo, novembro 18, 2007

thanks girls!!!


Well, i must say i was so pleased with all the treasures i received in my mail box this wednesday... i know i should have posted this before... but this week was quite strange!!! So, better late then never...
This photo above is a pincushion i received in the below pacage... from Gisele... and guess what? i actually used it that very same day, together with the pins... the fabric is lovely and reminds me of my childhood in Toronto...


And below you can see the wonderful fabrics from New Zealand... and a special wool i will make myself something with... from dear Sally!


Thank you so much... you are both so sweet and i feel so blessed to have met you:)

2 comentários:

LJ disse...

speaking of packages I was working on putting yours together today! just a few more things and it will go out soon!!

Gisele Schoene disse...

Foi muito divertido fazer o seu pacote. Fico feliz que ele chegou inteiro e que voce ja' colocou o alfineteiro em uso.